How do the Snap Dat Challenges Work?
- Snap Dat offers a variety of Photo Scavenger Hunts: the hunts are the Snap Dat Challenges!The higher the Challenge number, the higher the number of tasks to work through and the more difficult they are to complete.
Our challenges facilitate small teams working collaboratively in a fun yet highly competitive environment.
Also known as “Picture Hunts” or “Camera Hunts”, Photo Scavenger Hunts are enormous fun for people of all ages.
You’re never too old to hunt!
Discover new and interesting locations while earning points as you solve the clues to complete your challenge.
Whether a corporate team, family, friends, or even a sporting club; our challenges are a simple yet fun way to promote teamwork and bonding.
Our challenges have all been tried and tested to make sure that we deliver the very best event for you and your team.
Our challenges work exceptionally well but be warned, they are highly competitive and addictive.
We are confident that you will learn something while having a great time, combining teamwork with local history and culture has never been so fun!
All standard challenges cater for groups between 6 and 100 participants.
- A Snap Dat team member will meet you on location for your event and the rules of your selected Challenge will be explained to you.
- You will be divided into teams (the number of people in your booking will determine the number of teams) *you can preselect your teams if you wish!
- Each team will be asked to select a Captain and nominate a team name.
- At the end of the Challenge, the team with the most points scored in the least amount of time wins!
- Each team will have a list of photo-based tasks to complete within a limited amount of time. The tasks will vary, as will the time available depending on the challenge selected. Challenges will have different levels of difficulty ranging from challenges suited to first-time visitors to Perth, all the way up to those highly confident in their knowledge of our beautiful city.
- To win the challenge your team must solve the clues first, taking photos of the answers as you find them. All challenges include solving clues, finding items and team building. Each clue, task and activity will be worth a certain number of points.
- Team Work
- Strategic Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Knowledge of Perth’s iconic landmarks
- Playing, laughing and overcoming possible barriers with your teammates
- A great form of exercise (walking)
- Getting to know more about our beautiful city!