Important to Read!
By booking an event you are entering into an agreement with Snap Dat. This agreement relates to services provided in the chosen challenge for the price shown on our website.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions below.
Payment & Refunds
- Payments are required in full prior to confirmation of booking.
- Minimum of 6 participants is required per challenge.
- Maximum of 100 participants per challenge. Note there are no additional time allowances for larger groups.
- There are no refunds for bookings or individual participants that fail to show for their event.
- 100% refund applied to cancellations more than seven days before the event date.
- 50% refund applied to cancellations more than three days before the event date.
- No refund is available to cancellations less than two days prior to the event.
- 100% refund is applied when the event is cancelled by Snap Dat.
- Snap Dat reserves the right to cancel any booking.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No voice mail / text message or other forms of communication will be accepted for cancellations.
- All written cancellations will receive confirmation from Snap Dat as soon as possible.
- All challenges are considered intellectual property of Snap Dat and must not be copied outside of a Snap Dat booking.
- Bookings and payment entitle the client to one time use of the challenge only.
- All logos, images, graphics and other forms of media published are the property of Snap Dat and are subject to copyright laws.
- Challenges have strict time frames that must be followed. There are no allowances for additional time to complete any challenge.
- Participants must abide to the Snap Dat Code of Conduct when participating in any Snap Dat Challenge.
- Snap Dat is not liable for any incident which may or may not occur whilst participating in a challenge.
- Participants enter the challenge at their own risk.
- Snap Dat reserve the right to use, publish or promote any images, photographs or other materials obtained from clients / bookings for future marketing purposes.
Code of Conduct
- All participants, event organisers and any other persons involved in a Snap Dat Challenge must abide by all laws of the land, inclusive of any local regulations applicable to the Challenge area.
- Children are welcome to attend Snap Dat Challenges however all those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or nominated adult.
- Refusal may be executed if a person is deemed unfit to participate.
- No person is to be impaired by alcohol or any other substance whilst participating in a challenge.
- All participants, event organisers and any other persons involved in a Snap Dat Challenge must not endanger themselves, any other person(s) nor damage or trespass upon any property.
Children Based Events
- All events designed specifically for children must have an adult to child ratio of 1:5.
- Snap Dat does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children at any/all events.
- Children Birthday Party Events are available for children aged 7 years and older.
- Snap Dat retracts their right to use, publish or promote any images, photographs or other materials obtained from all Children based events.
- Approval will be sought for any photographs taken by Snap Dat and will be provided to the client via digital copies. Copies will not be retained by Snap Dat.